As with all shopping websites, we collect personal information from you when you shop online at zumond.fashion
We use this information to make your shopping experience as easy and enjoyable as possible. We need it to process your order, inform you of any delays or problems and occasionally to send you special offers and promotions.
The information we collect is:
• Your name – so we know what to call you
• Email address – so we can email your order confirmations, delivery delays, offers etc. You can unsubscribe here at any time. Please allow 10 days for you request to be updated across all our systems.
• Delivery address – an obvious one
• Telephone number – we’ll only call if we have a delivery problem or to talk to you about your order
• Credit card details – we only ask for these when you place an order
• Mobile number – so we can text or call you with details about your orders or where we have a question
We use the latest secure server technology to ensure this information is protected to the highest standards.
We use encryption to safeguard your credit card information and only accept orders from web browsers that permit communication through Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology – this means you cannot inadvertently place an order through an unsecured connection. Most web browsers above version three support this security.
This encryption makes it virtually impossible for unauthorised parties to read any information that you send us.
The encryption technique we use is the highest standard available for e-commerce and certified by VeriSign, the world’s most respected certification body for Internet firms.
• Boden is a registered data processor under the Data Protection Act. We will never pass on your details to third parties for marketing purposes unless you agreed to it when you first made contact with Boden (or later agreed to do so). If you opted out of receiving such offers but have now changed your mind and would like to receive them, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
There are only four circumstances where we may share some of your data with others:
• With agents (including credit reference agencies, credit card clearing agencies (Barclays Merchant Services in UK and Payment Tech in USA), fraud prevention and detection agencies, delivery companies and data processing analysts) that we use to process the orders you place with us or who assist us in the service we provide to you. In these instances, we provide them with only the information they need to perform their function
• In the unlikely event that our business assets are ever sold to or purchased by another company. (Our data records are part of our business).
• To outside research companies whom we may ask to contact you directly for your opinions on our products and services (in which case we provide them with only the information they need to perform their function).
• When you first made contact with Boden you were asked if you were happy to receive mailings and offers from third party companies whose products we
• thought might interest you. If you did not object at the time, but have now changed your mind and no longer want third party mailings, please email us at email@example.com with your account number, which can be found above your address on you latest Order.